The objective of this non-profit organization shall be:
- Education: Teach and encourage better methods among the beekeepers of Wilkes County, to promote cooperation and sharing, to reach a common understanding regarding our problems and their solutions, to maintain friendly and helpful relations with the NCSBA.
- Charity : Do things relating to honey bees and the beekeeping industry that will tend to improve circumstances exclusively for its members and the general public.
- Meetings are held the second Monday of every month at 7:00 PM in the basement of the Farm Bureau on Highway 268. (Except in December)
- Membership costs $10 per year for an individual and $20 per year for a family. You may also pay your NCSBA dues with us.
- Membership includes a monthly newsletter, annual picnic, voting privileges, and opportunities to both learn and teach others.
- Every spring we hold a short course to teach interested individuals about the basics of keeping bees.
For more information contact